Environmental Service (ES) Managers Want Answers to Custodial Staffing Questions: Not Just Software
After 26 years as an organization, we’ve learned a few things about our customers:
- You’re busy, probably understaffed, and don’t have time learn a complicated software package
- You do want and need answers about the cost of cleaning and a way to make fair work assignments
- You may want to improve your QA systems if you are still working with paper or paying too much
- You don’t have $50-100k to drop on something you’re not sure you can use. Our system is priced affordably.
Solution: We Build It
Obviously, some type of software is the only way to organize hundreds of thousands of square feet and calculate cleaning time. The trick is in the setup, that’s hard for most users and a waste of time to learn since it’s a one-time event. Here’s what we do:
- Gather your facility data, a detailed space inventory from virtually any source
- Organize your cleaning tasks per type of room to your standards, including task frequencies
- Build your work assignments and, optionally, set up inspection criteria
- Provide you with the information you need
Ongoing Answers: You Drive or We Drive
Answers change over time, work is added, facilities are remodeled, budgets cut, you’ve been through it. Once we’re done, we continue to help, either by making the changes or by giving you our software. Customers are different and require different solutions:
- Provide you with the best software for managing operations on an ongoing basis.
- Or, provide you with on-going consulting to meet budget demands and answer questions
Okay, But What about the software?
We're glad you asked. After 26 years of development, our software is the best on the market, and that's not hyperbole, we'd love to show you why and how. If you really like to get bogged down in the details, take the menu tour.