We at Informed developed a special Healthcare Core for the unique challenges faced by hospitals and others in the healthcare industry. Our business is your business and our up-to-date knowledge in infection control CDC and Canadian guidelines is reflected in our software. Our Healthcare Core includes all the features of our Standard Core, as well as additional healthcare-specific content.
Environmental services and custodial departments are under continual stress to maintain and improve the cleanliness and sanitary level of their facilities. The focus of our powerful software system is cost reduction, while improving the quality of your facility. Informed cleaning management software is easily customized to meet each customer's unique requirements, including:
- Functions to Track Employee Training (important for infection control and CDC minimal requirements)
- Tasks Specific to Healthcare
- Improve Patient Satisfaction by reducing infections and cleanliness levels
- Embedded methodology to Help To Minimize Costly HAI'S
- Help in Reducing Employee Turn-over by establishing fair workloads
Informed Environmental Services Management Software™ will help you to easily find answers to questions such as:
- How many custodians are required to clean our facility?
- What is the change in staffing requirements when we change tasks or frequencies?
- Due to budget cutbacks we must reduce staff by a certain percentage. How can we most effectively reduce the cleaning tasks we perform and balance our schedules to accommodate the reduction?
- I want to fairly balance the workload among my employees. How can I most effectively do that?
- An employee claims his work assignment is too heavy compared to her peers. How can I determine if he is right or wrong?
- How much cleaning chemical do I really need?
- A salesperson is proposing a new cleaning program with different chemicals and different cleaning frequencies.How do I estimate the true cost or savings?
- I’m considering investing in new cleaning equipment. How do I calculate the ROI?
Answering and addressing these questions requires more than just opinion. Even when your opinion is spot-on, it takes some data and analysis to convince other people. Cleaning Management Software helps in that regard by applying facts and math to the problem.
Our Software brings together the best of the world's cleaning standards, such as those formulated by ISSA, APPA and independent consults. It helps fulfill several major requirements of the Cleaning Institute Management Standard such as work loading and quality measurement.
We understand that a lot your total cost of operations is labor, and our software offers many tools to analyze and optimize your organization. These tools include easy-to-use, single screen "calculators" that show the ROI for equipment investment, as well as tools to allow you to instantly see the effect of changes in cleaning tasks and changes in task frequency. If you do have questions about supply and cleaning chemical usage, our software can help find the answers to that too. Why don't you give us a call or email and we'll help you assess which of our products will help you the most?